- Follow Oslogeek on the run… on WordPress.com
What I am up to now!
Comments to my rant!
Welcome to my page! My opinions are mine, but I would love to hear yours. So please let me know what you think.
- A Bolivian Kiss!
- Lesson of happiness
- TIA – This is Africa
- Just another Saturday…
- One of seven billion…
- Live free!
- What is the deal with younger men and older woman?
- Norwegians complain about the weather!
- Forró, capoeira, and Kiting to Bob Marley at Canoa Quebrada!
- Jazz, beads and Creole food in unique New Orleans.
Category Archives: Belgium
Brussels is quickly gaining a reputation as one of Europe’s must-see destinations, with its small town charm, trendy bars and restaurants, fabulous food, great nightlife, fantastic shopping, numerous museums, and other attractions including the diverse and interesting exhibitions and festivals … Continue reading