- Follow Oslogeek on the run… on WordPress.com
What I am up to now!
Comments to my rant!
Welcome to my page! My opinions are mine, but I would love to hear yours. So please let me know what you think.
- A Bolivian Kiss!
- Lesson of happiness
- TIA – This is Africa
- Just another Saturday…
- One of seven billion…
- Live free!
- What is the deal with younger men and older woman?
- Norwegians complain about the weather!
- Forró, capoeira, and Kiting to Bob Marley at Canoa Quebrada!
- Jazz, beads and Creole food in unique New Orleans.
Category Archives: France
The city is called Nice la Belle (Nissa La Bella in Niçard), which means Nice the Beautiful, which is also the title of the unofficial anthem of Nice, written by Menica Rondelly in 1912. The natural beauty of the Nice … Continue reading