I have never really visited any Asian countries. When I have been on my way to Australia I had a layover a couple of times, but I never stayed. I really cannot wait to go there and it is absolutely on my to-do-list.
Especially Cambodia is a dream of mine. It is not so much the Angkor Wat that draws me there (the picture below). But it is more the people that has gone through such violence. Cambodia has had a pretty bad run of luck for the last half-millennium or so.
See the Page of lonely planet for Cambodia: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/cambodia
- Follow Oslogeek on the run… on WordPress.com
What I am up to now!
Comments to my rant!
Welcome to my page! My opinions are mine, but I would love to hear yours. So please let me know what you think.
- A Bolivian Kiss!
- Lesson of happiness
- TIA – This is Africa
- Just another Saturday…
- One of seven billion…
- Live free!
- What is the deal with younger men and older woman?
- Norwegians complain about the weather!
- Forró, capoeira, and Kiting to Bob Marley at Canoa Quebrada!
- Jazz, beads and Creole food in unique New Orleans.